[R] constrained input for optimization algorithm

Ravi Varadhan RVaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Jul 31 18:15:44 CEST 2009

CRAN task view on "optimization and mathematical programming" shows the
following packages for integer programming:

IP (Integer programming, 90C10): glpk, lpSolve, lpSolveAPI, Rcplex, Rglpk,
Rsymphony

MIP (Mixed integer programming and its variants MILP for LP and MIQP for QP,
90C11): glpk, lpSolve, lpSolveAPI, Rcplex, Rglpk, Rsymphony

Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu