[R] r and ocx

Applejus ielkhoury at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 01:38:28 CEST 2009

Hello dear community,

I have written scripts in r that involve 3d plots (rgl library).
I would like to know if there is a possibility of creating an OCX object
that contains my code and plot?
The reason is I need to embed my r script into another application that only
accepts OCX
This application would feed the OCX with the input ( a string in my case)
and the OCX should output back the final 3d plot . I should be able to
rotate that plot too...

Sounds a bit impossible, but I know nothing is impossible...I hope!