[R] Help in Rserve

joaodaniel jdanielnd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:28:20 CEST 2009

Hello!

I've been studying the Rserve for the last few days, and achieved to connect
it to a Java plattaform. I also could run some simple commands in R, and
plot some graphics.

But I did this just using the examples files as a template. Now I'm looking
for discover what does all those Java classes means, and how is the correct
way to write the code.

Where is the best place to learn more about this? I've been trought the
Rserve documentation, but I still don't know when should I use each "eval"
command, and what is that REXP class.

Do you guys know some good documentation?

Thanks

J Daniel