[R] Problem with RGtk2 & Rattle

Wayne Murray wayne.murray at medicareaustralia.gov.au
Thu Jul 30 10:41:43 CEST 2009

HI

Apologies for previously trying to post this question onto the Dev forum.

I have recently update my versions of R and related packages. When I try to
use rattle the following message appears

"Error in .RGtkCall("R_setGObjectProps", obj, value, PACKAGE = "RGtk2") :
  Invalid property tooltip-text!"

I have downloaded and installed the latest available version of RGtk2, so I
am at a loss to explain this error, or more importantly what I need to do to
overcome it

Thanks for any suggestions

Regards

Wayne