[R] Adding picture to graph?

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 29 12:19:33 CEST 2009

I had to do this recently, and I finally gave up trying to do it with R
alone.  Instead, I used the LaTeX overpic package.  For the result,
see Figure 1 in
http://journal.sjdm.org/9417/jdm9417.pdf
or (screenshot of it) in
http://journal.sjdm.org/9417/jdm9417.html
and the .tex file
http://journal.sjdm.org/9417/jdm9417.tex
and the R file that drew the plots
http://journal.sjdm.org/9417/figs.R

The pictures are tiny in this case.  I do think it is possible to
define your own symbols.  Maybe someone else can say how.

Jon

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)