[R] formatting in r

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 28 21:28:39 CEST 2009

I'm not really clear on what you want here.
First I guess, is the question of where those results are coming from?

To 'print' or output to another format depends on what you have and how you want to print it.

At the very simplest is ?sink, after that is ?write.table and after that
you might want to have a look at Sweave, xtables or hwrite.

Given your example, I think I'd just use write.table to output things to a text file and mess about with the output in a spreadsheet or word processor.

Sorry I cannot be more specific.