[R] Fwd: randomized block design analysis in R

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Tue Jul 28 15:09:32 CEST 2009

Dear Alisia,

These are not very easy questions to answer without detailed knowledge
on your design. That's probably why you did not get any responses so far
(I've seen your mail pop-up several times). I would recommend that you
seek guidance with your supervisor or with the local statistician.

Have a look at the posting guide
(http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html). It states:

Questions about statistics: The R mailing lists are primarily intended
for questions and discussion about the R software. However, questions
about statistical methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is
well-asked and of interest to someone on the list, it may elicit an
informative up-to-date answer. See also the Usenet groups
sci.stat.consult (applied statistics and consulting) and sci.stat.math
(mathematical stat and probability).

HTH,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey