[R] can we create our own packages in R?

Albert EINstEIN sateeshvarmap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:32:24 CEST 2009

Hi,
can someone  provide me information regarding ; Here we are reloading the
data when we start the R, In R there are some default packages with datasets
.Can we create a dataset permanently in any packages so that we can get the
dataset without reloading,like creating dataset in a permanent library in
SAS ?

   can we create our own packages in R. It would be very helpful for us, if
someone provide any information regarding this.

Thank you in advance