[R] ROCR package question

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at verizon.net
Sat Jul 25 19:55:27 CEST 2009

First, there is no need to send your posts to both r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
annoying to receive multiple copies of the same post.  Second, the posting
guidelines ask for a self-contained, reproducible example so that the list
knows exactly what your problem is.  I have  created some data and and run
boxplot with and without outline=FALSE.  When FALSE, I don't get the
outliers drawn.  So can you show us an example of your problem?

> x<-c(rnorm(100), 30);
> boxplot(x)
> boxplot(x,outline=FALSE)

Dan