[R] ROCR package question

Waverley waverley.paloalto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:44:11 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply.  I am not sure I am following:

1. for the sample code.  I tried perf at auc but get auc object not found
2. I am SPECIFICALLY interested in the averaged auc value of the
multiple runs.  How to get that out?  I typed perf and it comes out as
a list.
3. as for the plot using whisker plot to see the distribution of the
multiple runs, the outliers outside the whisker is very annoying.  How
to get rid of the "outline" which is outside the whisker?  I tried to
use boxplot option and put in the following plot code as an option
outline=FALSE and it did not work.

Please help me with the specifics of the above 3 questions.  Use code
instead of description would be helpful.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Waverley @ Palo Alto