[R] Computer Modern

cameron.bracken cameron.bracken at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 01:09:05 CEST 2009

Mr Derik wrote:

> I am trying to use computer modern fonts in postscript files for a latex
> document. Ultimately I want to automate this through sweave.

Hi There-

I admit this is shameless self promotion but might I suggest the tikzDevice
package. I am one of the developers and we just pushed up a beta version to
r-forge that is quite usable.  It enables graphic output in pgf/tikz format
that can be directly imported into LaTeX.  The fonts in your graphic will
implicitly match that of your document.  It also works well with Sweave, you
can see examples in the vignette.

Binary builds may not be available until tomorrow but you can install from
source

svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/tikzdevice
R CMD INSTALL tikzdevice/pkg

then:

vignette('tikzDevice')