[R] Random # generator accuracy

Jim Bouldin jrbouldin at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 23 20:48:32 CEST 2009

Thanks Greg, that most definitely was it.  So apparently the default is
sampling without replacement.  Fine, but this brings up a question I've had
for a bit now, which is, how do you know what the default settings are for
the arguments of any given function?  The HTML help files don't seem to
indicate in many (most) cases.  Thanks.