[R] WISP-survey part of created area?

Eric R. ericr at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Tue Jul 21 17:00:28 CEST 2009

Anja:

Unfortunately, WiSP does not offer a spatially-explicit way to specify
capture probabilities for the designated study region.

Although the members of the population are assigned spatial coordinates
within the study region, there is no specification of where the 'captures'
take place within the study area.

You will have to manufacture this heterogeneity in catchability via the
distribution of exposure risk, as we discussed last week.