[R] Re gression using age and Duration of disease as a continous factors

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Jul 20 21:12:46 CEST 2009

If you need an explanation of what regression means, then you need to take a course or 2 at your local university, or at least hire a statistical consultant.

If you understand regression and just need the explanation of how to do it using R, then read section 11 (as well as everything else) of "An Introduction to R".

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org