[R] Re gression for loop test HELP! URGENT!

Rbeginner chopin.abacus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:48:48 CEST 2009

Hi everyone!
I'm new to R, and I'm stuck on a problem I don't know how to approach.
I have calculated a regression in the form of M ~ D + O + S, and I would
like to take this regression and test it with other samples, 5 at a time(5
meaning 5 set, each consisting M, D, O, and S of a specific date). I assume
I'll need a for loop. Right now, My data of M, D, O, and S are all stored in
separate txt files, but should I just put them into a table or something?
And then how would I calculate the error of how well the test samples fit
the original regression?
This is for my internship, so it's very urgent.
THANKS A LOT!!!!!
RBeginner