[R] ggplot2: geom_errorbarh()

Benoit Boulinguiez benoit.boulinguiez at ensc-rennes.fr
Fri Jul 17 09:07:15 CEST 2009

when I use size, it sets the global size of the whiskers (I'd rather say the
thickness of the line) but for sure it does not set the width of the
whisker.

Try to use the option 'width' with errorbar() not errorbarh(), you'll see
that it works perfectly, it sets the width of the whisker. It just doesn't
work with errorbarh(), I guess... unfortunately...

Regards/Cordialement

Benoit Boulinguiez