[R] Simple cat statement - output truncated

rkevinburton at charter.net rkevinburton at charter.net
Thu Jul 16 18:11:50 CEST 2009

It has to be related to 'cat' because the output of 'cat' is truncated. I am just tyring to find out some possible reasons as to why it is truncated. I have been unable to form an array like is in the test program. Do you think there is something else that is gobbling up the output from cat that would make it appear to be truncated?

Kevin