[R] Matrix multiplication precision

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 15 11:42:45 CEST 2009

A good discussion of this is provided by Gill, Murray and Wright
Num Lin Alg and Opt, section 4.7.2.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801