[R] offlist .... heads up Re: getting a timeseries element into a string

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 19:05:07 CEST 2009

On Jul 12, 2009, at 8:10 AM, tradenet wrote:

> I added a reproducible example to my question...
>
> ts<-dummyDailySeries(x = rnorm(365), units = NULL, zone = "",
> FinCenter =
> "")

"Heads up" is an English colloquial warning.

It may be reproducible on a machine that has all of your particular
loaded packages, but certainly not on one that doesn't.

ts<-dummyDailySeries(x = rnorm(365), units = NULL, zone = "",
FinCenter =
+ "")
Error: could not find function "dummyDailySeries"

Many people who read the list just ignore postings where the
questioner fails to indicate the package from which functions arise.

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories
West Hartford, CT