[R] Dantzig Selector

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 9 16:19:21 CEST 2009

There is an experimental version available here:

	http://www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/research/sparse/sfn.html

that uses the interior point code in the package quantreg.  There is
an option to exploit possible sparsity of the X matrix.

Comments would be welcome.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger                Roger Koenker
email   rkoenker at uiuc.edu                       Department of Economics
vox:    217-333-4558                            University of Illinois
fax:    217-244-6678                            Champaign, IL 61820