[R] Reading from Google Docs

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:04:04 CEST 2009

Its safer just to temporarily add it to your path.

Unfortunately Rtools has a find command that conflicts with
the find command in Windows so if you add the Rtools
bin directory to your path permanently then you could
find other programs stop working.  That actually happened
to me once and it took the longest time until I discovered
that Rtools was the culprit.

If you follow the advice I gave you normally won't have
that problem.