[R] help system (no subject)

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jul 3 18:21:36 CEST 2009

Please provide a sensible subject line as you are asked in the posting
guide which you obviously have not read before posting.

Please also specify your OS, the R version and in this case which help
system your are going to use. HTML? Plain text? Compiled html (if under
Windows)? PDF?

My guess is that either some links are borken in your html or that you
have some Windows security restrictions in displaying compiled html help
(which is quite common today and standard if it is on a network drive).

Uwe Ligges