[R] gnls : Rho

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Jul 2 21:15:12 CEST 2009

      Your example is not self-contained, which makes it more difficult
to answer your question.

      However, I believe you should be able to answer the question by
studying the examples on the help pages for "gnls" and possibly
"corCompSymm", using the following additional commands:

# To see a list of functions you can apply to objects of class "gnls":
methods(class='gnls')
# With luck, one of these will contain the answer to your question.

# To see the "structure" of the "res" object returned by "gnls".
str(res)

      If these hints are not adequate, please provide a minimal,
self-contained example, as requested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  You should be able to construct
such fairly easily by modifying one of the examples in the "gnls" and
"corCompSymm" help pages.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves