[R] Multidimensional scalling

Tomek Wlodarski tomek.wlodarski at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:36:29 CET 2009

Dear Stephen,

Thanks a lot!
now I see that cmdscale is not the best option for my problem
So I am wondering if you can advice me other method of MDS or
different approach to my problem:
I have matrix which describes "distances" between object and I would
like to visualise this matrix onto 2D in such way that distance
between each object on this map would be somehow proportional to
"distances" between respective points in the matrix.
Thanks!

Best

tomek