[R] Use SOCKS proxy

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 12:32:02 CET 2009

Hi,

Is there anyway to set up R so that it uses a SOCKS proxy in Linux? I am
getting some strange issues with the Institute's new web filtering
system and want to be able to test whether a problem I have with the
biomaRt package is caused by it.

Many thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}