[R] plot slideshow

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 16:30:59 CET 2009

If you investigate how the call:

demo(graphics)

... works, you find that the first interactive event is handled by the
code at the end of the demo function, Just type:

demo

The rest of the interactive events are handled by this single line at
the beginning of the graphics.R code that creates an implicit loop:

oask <- devAskNewPage(dev.interactive(orNone = TRUE))

You could have found this by looking at the Writing R Extensions
documentation and then noting that demos are placed in demo
subdirectories of the packages. Going to a package that you knew
contained a working demo, in this cases the graphics package, you
would find a graphics.R demo script.

--
David Winsemius