[R] using Sweave with a master file that has several iputted .tex files

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Wed Jan 28 03:21:08 CET 2009

That's pretty slick! Thanks.

It did not like absolute paths (unless I had spelled them out
improperly.) It wanted just

\SweaveInput{PreliminaryStudies}

not

\SweaveInput{C:/DATA/SCHOLAR/ADHDConstipation/SonographicStudy/PAR06180/PreliminaryStudies}

And I tripped over the upper-case I at first.

--Chris
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
cryanatbinghamtondotedu
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]