[R] Help

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:20:22 CET 2009

Since we have no idea what your data looks like, you can create a plot
and then apply your own axis.  You might also be able to rescale the
x-axis data to be a percentage to start with.  It is all doable
depending on what you input looks like and what you want your output
to look like.  That is the beauty of R.