[R] Write to multiple connections or multiple text files

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:22:07 CET 2009

The solution you have seems to read in all the lines of data at once,
operate on them and then write them out as a whole chunck.  Having
multiple connections open won't really help since I/O is serial.  So
is the code you included the actual code, or just an example?  It
would help to see what the real code is to see if there is some way of
optimizing it.