[R] Apology for Multiple Posts

jimdare jamesdare26 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:40:03 CET 2009

Dear R-Users

I sincerely apologise for the multiple posts yesterday afternoon. Apparently
there was an error in the server here at work which resulted in the message
being sent eight times.  I am new to R, as you can probably tell from the
majority of my posts, and I really appreciate all the help I get from this
forum. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone.  Anyway, please accept
my apology, I will ensure It doesn’t happen again.

Kind Regards,
James Dare