[R] WinBUGS with R

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jan 20 15:25:08 CET 2009

We are having good success using JAGS and the rjags package.  We've put
some information at http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/JAGSInstallExample
for linux.  It's nice to have a native linux executable, thanks to
Martyn Plummer.   For those unfamiliar with JAGS, it uses the BUGS
language, i.e., the user still creates a .bugs file as with WinBUGS.

Frank