[R] R programmer for Quick project

Tia Gao tiag at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Jan 14 22:39:11 CET 2009

Hello,

I am not a R coder but I am looking for a R coder to write a small
program (I think it should only take a few hours at most) that will be
used to calculate statistics in a report for the World Health
Organization.

I will pay $250 for fully functional working program. $100 Bonus if
finished in under 5 days.

The data is a record of surveys taken for a public health pilot
program. Each survey ~30 questions.  The program involves reading a
dataset of surveys (500 records), then calculate basic statistics from
it: means, confidence interval, and proportions using the Cluster
Sample Analysis technique.  For those familiar with Cluster Sampling,
this dataset has ~ 30 clusters.  This is a very straightforward job,
and I think it should be easy for someone who's familiar with R
coding.  More on Cluster Sample:
http://stattrek.com/Lesson6/CLSAnalysis.aspx

Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 1/30 at the latest. ASAP perferred.

If you are interested, I would greatly appreciate your help. Please
email me, I will send you the sample input and output files, and you
can then decide if you want to take the job.  For those interested in
long term collaborations, after this project is complete we are also
looking for a R coder for future projects.
My email:
tiag at stanfordalumni.org