[R] how to read data from the different worksheets in the same Excel file

Tony Breyal tony.breyal at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:53:19 CET 2009

Hi Xin,

I think you can use the read.xls() function from package
xlsReadWrite.

alternatively, i think the odbcConnectExcel() function in package
RODBC might work too (not sure about excel 2007 files, though there
might be an updated function for those types of files in the package).

Hope that helps a little bit,
Tony Breyal