[R] problem whit Geneland

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 15:15:15 CET 2009

help.search did not offer any clues. Using Baron's search page, I got
reference to r-help entries from 2004,  but looking at the current
documentation , I see no such function. I am wondering if the name of
the function was changed in later versions of the package and you are
mixing old documentation or examples with a newer installation of that
package?

Here is a 2005 version of the package documentation and it does have
that function:
http://phase.hpcc.jp/mirrors/stat/R/CRAN/doc/packages/Geneland.pdf

Perhaps you want the MCMC function?

Description
Markov Chain Monte-Carlo inference under various models

Usage
MCMC( coordinates=NULL, genotypes,## ploidy=2, dominance="Codominant",
allele.numbers,
path.mcmc, # path to output directory
# hyper-prior parameters
rate.max,delta.coord=0,shape1=2,shape2=20, npopmin=1,npopinit,npopmax,
# dimensions
nb.nuclei.max,
# options in mcmc computations
nit,thinning=1,freq.model="Uncorrelated", varnpop=TRUE, spatial=TRUE,
jcf=TRUE, filter.null.alleles=TRUE, prop.update.cell=0.1,
write.rate.Poisson.process=FALSE, write.number.nuclei=TRUE,
write.number.pop=TRUE, write.coord.nuclei=TRUE,
write.color.nuclei=TRUE, write.freq=TRUE, write.ancestral.freq=TRUE,
write.drifts=TRUE, write.logposterior=TRUE, write.loglikelihood=TRUE,
write.true.coord=TRUE, write.size.pop=FALSE, miss.loc)
--
David Winsemius