[R] Help needed for Loading "tm" package

Kum-Hoe Hwang phdhwang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 03:16:44 CET 2009

I appreciate alll helpers for R.

I have struggled with Rweka problem related with "tm" text mining package in R.

My problem was solved when I replaced RWeka_0.3-15.zip with
RWeka_0.3-13.zip under the OS of Win XP.
Now my tm package works fine in R. I don't know why it works.

Thanks all who gave me good help

Kum Hwang Ph.D.

Kum-Hoe Hwang, Ph.D.

Phone : 82-31-250-3516