[R] merge table rows (\multirow)

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 19:48:56 CET 2009

Hi:
This is what my table should look like:

Month     Week   Estpassage    MedFL
July-----27--------4566--------34
    -----28--------2568--------35
    -----29--------3287--------36
    -----30--------4623--------37
Aug------31--------8632--------37
   ------32--------4236--------38
   ------33--------7632--------39
   ------34--------5984--------40
Sept-----35--------1258--------40
    -----36--------4235--------41
    -----37--------2573--------42
    -----38--------423---------43
I don't want to reshape my dataset, I basically want a latex table showing only one value on the first column instead of repeating the  month over and over. I know this can be done with \multirow if the table is created manually. Since this table is created dynamically on the fly I don't know how to use \multirow like that. Hope is clear. Thanks