[R] assign a list using expression?

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Mon Jan 12 16:27:19 CET 2009

I think this is glossing over 9.7 of 'The R Inferno'.
You aren't telling us what you really want to achieve.
It seems hard for me to believe that the approach
you are taking is going to be the easiest route to
whatever that is.

Patrick Burns
patrick at burns-stat.com
+44 (0)20 8525 0696
http://www.burns-stat.com
(home of "The R Inferno" and "A Guide for the Unwilling S User")