[R] Grayscale figures in odfWeave?

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:00:54 CET 2009

Dear list,

I am sorry if this is a FAQ, but I have just started using odfWeave
for report construction and it seems not to behave exactly like
Sweave.
I want to get my figures in grayscale, but the tip given in the FAQ of
Sweave http://www.stat.uni-muenchen.de/~leisch/Sweave/FAQ.html#x1-10000A.8
only produces gray scale images in the screen output, not in the odf
document.
This is my init code:

<<Init,echo=false>>=
library(lattice)
ltheme <- canonical.theme(color = FALSE)     ## in-built B&W theme
ltheme$strip.background$col <- "transparent" ## change strip bg
lattice.options(default.theme = ltheme)      ## set as default

@

What am I doing wrong?

/Fredrik

--
"Life is like a trumpet - if you don't put anything into it, you don't
get anything out of it."