[R] Problem using odfWeave

Mark Heckmann mark.heckmann at gmx.de
Sun Jan 11 14:42:16 CET 2009

Hi everybody,

I don't get odfWeave to run properly. My odt file is as a simple as:

------------------------
Some text.

<<echo=FALSE>>=
print(1:10)
@
-----------------------

The output I get ist the following:

-----------------------------------

> odfWeave("roffice.odt", "rofficeOUT.odt")
  Copying  roffice.odt
  Setting wd to  D:\DOKUME~1\Peter\LOKALE~1\Temp\RtmpNcNDxY/odfWeave11041520167
  Unzipping ODF file using unzip -o "roffice.odt"
Archive:  roffice.odt
 extracting: mimetype
   creating: Configurations2/statusbar/
  inflating: Configurations2/accelerator/current.xml
   creating: Configurations2/floater/
   creating: Configurations2/popupmenu/
   creating: Configurations2/progressbar/
   creating: Configurations2/menubar/
   creating: Configurations2/toolbar/
   creating: Configurations2/images/Bitmaps/
  inflating: content.xml
  inflating: styles.xml
 extracting: meta.xml
  inflating: Thumbnails/thumbnail.png
  inflating: settings.xml
  inflating: META-INF/manifest.xml

  Removing  roffice.odt
  Creating a Pictures directory

  Pre-processing the contents
  Sweaving  content.Rnw

  Writing to file content_1.xml
  Processing code chunks ...
    1 : term verbatim

  'content_1.xml' has been Sweaved

  Removing content.xml

  Post-processing the contents
Premature end of data in tag office:text line 2
Premature end of data in tag office:body line 2
Premature end of data in tag office:document-content line 2
Error: 1: Premature end of data in tag office:text line 2
2: Premature end of data in tag office:body line 2
3: Premature end of data in tag office:document-content line 2
In addition: Warning message:
closing unused connection 5 (content.xml)

No rofficeOUT.odt is rendered. What can I do about it?

TIA, Mark
--
Mark Heckmann (Dipl. Wirt.-Ing.)
phone +49 (0) 421/1614618