[R] interpolation to abscissa

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Jan 8 19:35:18 CET 2009

If you want to just linearly interpolate, then use the functions approx or approxfun from the stats package (one of those that is loaded by default).  See the function TkApprox in the TeachingDemos package for an interactive way to plot the approximations with the interpolations plotted.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center