[R] Regarding Books on R

David M Smith david at revolution-computing.com
Thu Jan 8 18:40:50 CET 2009

In addition to the other excellent examples already given, I maintain
a list of resources for newcomers to R here:

http://www.revolution-computing.com/community/resources.php#TOC-Resources-for-Newcomers-to-R

I can also suggest this blog category (which will grow further with time):

http://blog.revolution-computing.com/beginner-tips/

# David Smith

--
David M Smith <david at revolution-computing.com>