[R] R in the NY Times

Simon Pickett simon.pickett at bto.org
Wed Jan 7 15:33:00 CET 2009

I would like to add that I would have spent many more years doing my PhD if
it wasnt for R! all data management, statistics and graphics were conducted
using it. This was the direction my university and many more research
institutes appear to be heading.

It probably doesnt get said enough and I am sure I speak for all young
researchers I am very much in debt for all the kind souls who have helped me
and other newbies on this forum over the years,

Thanks very much R team.