[R] R in the NY Times

Bill Pikounis billpikounis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:53:02 CET 2009

Pardon my exuberance, but this is simply awesome. What a treat to find
on the front web page of the NY Times this morning under Technology. I
think the article is very well written by the author, and I think it
captures top highlights of why the software and community are so
special.

Continued high gratitude to all of R-core and the R community for its
unique accomplishments. Every bit of praise is well-earned and
deserved.

I have continuously claimed to colleagues (primarily pharma industry)
for the past 8 years or so that R is the most exciting going on in the
area of statistics.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Pikounis