[R] RODBC connection die - using more than 1 Rgui/Rcmdr

jaey.ahn jaey.ahn at samsung.com
Tue Jan 6 03:26:23 CET 2009

Yes, I am aware of that.
RODBC connection is automatically shutting down without any warnings or
error message. (That's why I jotted down Oracle error message when trying to
reconnect).

I don't think it's a matter of Oracle since I've tested many query works
simultaneously with multiple windows.

I suspect RODBC's stability with multiple windows.