[R] Problem with package SNOW on MacOS X 10.5.5

luke at stat.uiowa.edu luke at stat.uiowa.edu
Sun Jan 4 21:06:21 CET 2009

I don't see this on my setup (OS X 10.5.6, R 2.8.0, snow 0.3-3).  As
snow does not use a name space it is possible that something else you
have loaded is masking a snow internal function.  Another possibility
might be that your worker processes are picking up different versions
of R or snow.  You might look at what traceback() says and/or use
clusterEvalQ to query the workers for R and snow versions.

luke

--
Luke Tierney
Chair, Statistics and Actuarial Science