[R] Where to find old R packages?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 2 17:42:52 CET 2009

You mean like the 'Archive' on CRAN?  It is linked from the main packages
page, at the bottom.

However, I've not heard of that package on CRAN, and it is not in the
Windows binary list from 2004 for R 1.7.x.

I don't think it ever was on CRAN.  Try www.agric.wa.gov.au, which is
where Google seems to point you.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk