[R] Instalación de WinEdt para R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jan 1 15:28:55 CET 2009

Well, I really cannot understand everything in your message, but I hope
I got the essential points:

The current version of RWinEdt is 1.8-0 and you do not need to follow
any manual any more, because for the installation you can simply type:

install.packages("RWinEdt")

To start up RWinEdt in a fresh R session, use

library("RWinEdt")

The ReadMe from which the below cited points have been translated is a
very old and outdated one that is no longer part of recent RWinEdt
versions.

Best,
Uwe Ligges