[R] Using package ROCR

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Feb 27 17:21:57 CET 2009

For question 1: Can you please report to the package maintainer (well, I
am CCing Tobias now) who will certainly be happy to improve the package
(particularly the demo behaviour).

For question 2 (and your latest message):
does not happen for me. Which versions are you using, i.e. have you
updated to the most recent ones? In any case, using Namespaces is
another thing that might be worth considering for Tobias as the ROCR
maintainer.

Tobias, a last point for you: Your package gives WARNINGs in the checks
for ages now, can you please fix that also.

Thank you,
Uwe Ligges