[R] Problem with RBloomberg (not the usual one)

Sergey Goriatchev sergeyg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:53:30 CET 2009

Hello, again, everyone

I went through the code and narrowed down the problem

in blpConnect:
COMCreate("Bloomberg.Data.1") which then calls getCOMInstance does not
work, because
getCLSID("Bloomberg.Data.1") returns
"Fehler: Invalid class string"

What is this problem???

Best,
Sergey

--
I'm not young enough to know everything. /Oscar Wilde
Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. /Oscar Wilde