[R] User manual or tutorial for GAM package

Neotropical bat risk assessments neotropical.bats at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:44:57 CET 2009

Hi all,

I would like to run the gam package, but can not quite seem to get
the syntax correct for my data format as simple as it is.

The gamlss package has a user manual but other than the help with gam
package I can not find a user manual per se.

I did install the gamair that has loads of sample data so perhaps
trail and error with my data I can get something to work.

Anyone who can point me to a link for a download tutorial?

Climbing the steep learning curve and spending a hour or so per day
is beginning to pay off with most areas of R

Tnx